Saturday, June 16, 2012

Finally back

It has been a long while since I have had anything new to post.  My job started eating up too much of my personal time and was leading nowhere, so I no longer work there and I am now focusing on making things.

On top of all that I have also moved to a new studio with twice the space, I hope to continue the Dodos, while getting more elaborate pieces done and out and up around the city.  I have found quite a few places that are in need of some cheering up.  On a sad note since the Super Bowl was here this year the city went through and pretty much cleaned up most of what I had pasted, so starting from scratch again.

I am happy to have the time I need now and the new space and hope to move forward with some new work

thanks for looking at my page.

~AllAl1

No comments: